Bjorn: Private Eye Bjorn: Private Eye

My favourite flash ever! ...and ive seen a lot...

This was hilarious! and probably your best flash yet. I love the character of Bjorn, so make more with him!!! By the way, do u do all of the voices yourself...?

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

A nice tribute

Im sure that Elle would appreciate such a beautiful tribute. In terms of a flash movie it wasnt great but the message hit a little deeper, so i didnt judge this on graphics or sound.
I was shocked at the end when i saw that Elle was the same age as me and to die so young is a waste.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Awesome

WOW
That is an awesome flash; im sure that many people dont appreciate how hard it is to create a flash movie, especially one of that calibar!!!
I like the communist theme...i always knew there was something not quite right about mario...

BOMP Shooting Tutorial BOMP Shooting Tutorial

not good

an original idea for a tutorial but the actionscipt was very basic, there are much better ways to create, "location damage", i dont think ne1 would learn anything from this

MattLutton responds:

the idea of it was to be basic man, to help guys who are new to flash understand it... i dont think i give a fuck what u think :D many people have learnt many things from this so your review means nothing to me

Balthor's Funhouse Balthor's Funhouse

didnt like it

is this really going to be a proper game?
it barely makes it as a flash

Virtual Nipple Twist Virtual Nipple Twist

Not bad

The graphics were very good and the sound worked well
Unfortunately the game got tiresome after a while and the novelty of twisting a fat man's nippple wore off. You should develop the game and make it more interesting.